Vampire Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distance is killing me [Open to hermioneg.]

2 posters

Go down

Distance is killing me [Open to hermioneg.] Empty Distance is killing me [Open to hermioneg.]

Post  Admin Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Evelyn gracefully strode down the cobbled alleyway. If you could call that 'gracefully'. Evelyn was in a very bad mood, she hadn't eaten in days. A human passed by, cheerfully whistling. What was a human doing here? There were rumors that mystical vampires hung out here amongst the humans, but Evelyn though no one believed them. And that was through. Her eyes turning to a bloody red, Evelyn stopped and positioned herself in a crouch, ready to spring.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://vampiresrpg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Distance is killing me [Open to hermioneg.] Empty Re: Distance is killing me [Open to hermioneg.]

Post  hermioneg. Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Amber stepped quietly into a dark alleyway, eagerly awaiting the delicious human who was about to pass by. Amber lips turned up a bit as she heard the ignorant human whistling. Little did he know, his life was about to end quiet shortly. She sensed someone's dark emotions, and it wasn't human's happy vibe. Vampire. Amber stepped back into the shadows as she crouched carefully down the alley.
hermioneg.
hermioneg.

Back to top Go down

Distance is killing me [Open to hermioneg.] Empty Re: Distance is killing me [Open to hermioneg.]

Post  Admin Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Evelyn sprang at the human. Then she stopped mid-way and landed lightly on her feet. Another vampire. Evelyn could sense it out of the blue. She stuck her hands in the pockets of her denim shorts and leaned against a cobbled wall. Who are you? Evelyn asked coldly, her tone casual and toneless. Evelyn was an experienced vampire, she could deal with another one.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioneg. Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:59 pm

Amber saw the vampire leap toward the human and stop mid-air. Who are you? The vampire asked as she leaned against the wall. The girl had fiery orange hair and red lips. She was wearing denim shorts casually. Amber stepped out of the shadows to face her. She smiled coldly. I'm Amber. You are?
hermioneg.
hermioneg.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Evelyn looked at the girl coldly. I'm Evelyn. No last name. Just Evelyn. She replied in her toneless voice. Evelyn's eyes hardened as she saw the human calmly walking away, unaware of the immortal beasts, and that he was about to be killed 2 minutes ago. And this vampire-girl had distracted her from having he meal. Evelyn's eyes glowed a strange bloody red, she smiled coldly, and her eyes followed the calm human walking away.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioneg. Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Hungry? Amber flashed a distant smile at the girl. Amber now understood Evelyn's emotions. She saw her eyes follow the human as he walked away, still whistling. Are you from around here?
hermioneg.
hermioneg.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum